Friday, March 17, 2017

Latest on Patreon (Vampire Edition)

New Echo Effect art is up on Patreon! This one features an AU where Nicholas is a vampire…


All my characters exist in the same ‘verse, so it’s actually possible for Nicholas to become a vampire someday. (He won’t, but still, he could.)

Because this AU is a Patreon exclusive, it’ll never be posted anywhere else, not even this blog. Become a patron today to see it!

Prefer canonical vampires? I shared some exclusive artwork of Spencer recently, too! My latest watercolor WIP even features him, which I posted previews of here and here.

Many thanks to everyone who's able to help support me on Patreon! I have heaps more exclusives planned for you guys there. And if you can't afford to pledge, don't worry, I have plenty of art to share on this blog still, too...

18 comments:

  1. Love that gif! The fact I can't imagine Nicholas a vampire makes him a perfect candidate to be one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. I'm really tempted to draw more art of Nicholas as a vampire. It's fun to see him that way! XD

      Delete
  2. I've never seen an animated comic done so well! It's awesome and funny! Have a great weekend, Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animated comic? If you're talking about the gif, that's a scene from a cartoon. (Archie's Weird Mysteries, more specifically...)

      Delete
  3. And I'm going to see some exclusive work of Spencer very, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Hope you enjoy the ACEO once it arrives!

      Delete
  4. Great Gif, hope the artwork is going well, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually been struggling a lot with my art lately, especially when it comes to Echo Effect. Will be going into more detail about that in a blog post eventually...

      Delete
  5. Sounds like it's all going on! Great gif.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was fun today. Gif and a tantalizing bit about Nicholas and his becoming a vampire. . .possibly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicholas won't ever become a vampire canonically. Just in the AU, haha.

      Delete
  7. Couldn't resist stopping. Really nice and Love the animation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The animation is just a gif, though. I didn't illustrate it...

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It's a gif of an Archie's Weird Mysteries scene...

      Delete