Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Holiday ACEOs

Back in November, I offered free ACEOs of my characters. ACEOs are miniature pieces of art that measure 2.5x3.5 inches in size. Mine are created traditionally with watercolor pencils; inking pens and markers are sometimes mixed in, too. I ended up getting two requests, and both wanted them to be Christmas-themed.

The first request was for Jay, who stars in the horror comic I’m developing. Unlike Spencer, Jay loves Christmas, so he tends to embrace this time of year…


The second request I had was for Arden, a snarky teenage god who belongs to an old fantasy project of mine. (Originally, it was a book series, but I plan to reboot it someday as a webcomic.) Arden’s very skilled at mundane mortal activities, obviously…


I might offer more free ACEOs in 2017, so make sure to keep a lookout for that, if any of you are interested in owning some original art!

9 comments:

  1. Nothing like traditional artwork. Nice job, Heather. Really like the festive Jay.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved what you came up with for your Christmas characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Jay loving Christmas. And a very merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea of a snarky teen god who seems to have been conquered by wrapping paper and bows makes me smile! And of course Jay is funny & cool! Great job Heather and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really good! Wishing you all the best in 2017!

    ReplyDelete