Friday, November 11, 2016

Free Gift for Patrons!

I released a new Echo Effect wallpaper this week, in case anyone missed it! Find out how you can download yours here. Speaking of Echo Effect, it’s exactly one week now till my webcomic returns. (Where did the time go?!) Hope you guys are excited to see what Nicholas and Coco are up to!

While Echo Effect will always be free to read online, I’m deeply appreciative of everyone who’s chosen to support it in a more monetary way. I don’t have a “normal” job to fall back on—not for lack of trying—so even a dollar makes it easier for me to afford the tools and peace of mind to keep working as an artist. Patreon, especially, has been a big help. Since the holidays are quickly approaching, I want to do something special to better show my gratitude. So, everyone who’s currently a patron, or becomes one during the month of November, will receive a free ACEO of one of my characters! (Examples of past ACEOs can be seen here.) You get to choose the character, and can even tell me other specifications, too. Click here to learn more.

I plan to ship these out in December, so if anyone’s interested in receiving a personalized ACEO, now’s the time to make a request!

20 comments:

  1. I saw that wallpaper last week and really like it! I'm sorry your job search isn't panning out, but it's great to know your Patreon people are helping. Good luck with the special Christmas gifts to your sponsors, and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Job-hunting never works out for me; I've come to expect failure at this point. And heh, I haven't received any ACEO requests yet, so I might not need any luck... XD

      Delete
  2. I hope the Patreon support can tide you over until the job hunt leads you just where you need to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've been job-hunting on/off for almost a decade, so I highly doubt it'll ever lead anywhere for me. I even got laughed at during an interview once, despite how much I prepared for it...

      Delete
  3. Job hunting is just so challenging.
    Thinking about and wishing you much success in all your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you. I've been considering reopening my own Patreon. I had no luck previously but I recently lost my job, so it left a bit of a hole in my wallet. I feel you.

    That said, I know you'll find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about the job loss. That's terrible. Hope you find some success with Patreon if you decide to reopen your page there!

      Delete
  5. Must have a look at that wall paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry things have been tough on the job front for you, but great you can use your artwork to help. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Job-hunting has been such a dead-end for years that I'm focusing fully on my art career at the moment. Thanks for the luck!

      Delete
  7. Just don't be discouraged. It's not easy to search out and find jobs. Fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I job-hunted for nearly a decade, but it always ended in failure, so I'm focusing on my art career right now. Normal employers don't want to take a chance on me.

      Delete
  8. Focus on the art. You are so talented! :) And how are the holidays almost here? 2016 went by in a blur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't believe the holidays are almost here, either. Time really needs to slow down!

      Delete
  9. You have a boatload of talent, Heather. Keep drawing. More and more people are going to find you. I have a brother and son who do this. What I would give to draw like you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I'm doubtful more people will discover my work, or even like it, but I still try, anyway, 'cause I'm stubborn like that. LOL.

      Delete