Monday, November 7, 2016

Echo Effect News

Less than two weeks now till Echo Effect returns! If you can't wait to see what's in store for Nicholas and Coco, you can support me on Patreon to gain instant access to the latest strips! My $5 patrons are currently three strips ahead of everyone else, and get to view lots of other exclusives, too. (Artwork of Nicholas and Coco as middle-schoolers, for example, and even concept art for the third volume of Echo Effect!)

Because I also like to spoil my $1 patrons, I just posted a new Echo Effect wallpaper for everyone there to download!


Don't feel like pledging on Patreon, but still want some Nicholas and Coco cuteness on your desktop? You can download it for just $1 here! I have other wallpapers available in my online shop as well, in case anyone has missed them.

Since I still have lots of work ahead of me before Echo Effect returns, I'll end this post here. Hope you guys are looking forward to what's to come!

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully it'll be worth the wait...

      Delete
  2. All sounds very exciting. Good luck preparing for the return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It'd probably be easier to prepare for if I could figure out a way to slow down time, LOL.

      Delete
  3. What a cute wallpaper! I especially like how Coco seems a bit embarrassed at getting a smooch from Nick. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Heather, I'm sending cheese to keep you rolling while you work on your strips. They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you. Must warn you, some of the upcoming strips might not seem all that fun, haha! :P

      Delete
  5. Sweet! Congrats on all the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Doing my best to stay productive so Echo Effect doesn't have to go on such a long hiatus again anytime soon...

      Delete
  6. The wallpaper is so cute!! Can't wait for the strip's big return. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The hiatus went by incredibly fast for me, but it probably didn't feel that way to anyone else, haha.

      Delete
  7. Aw, so cute. You really capture the emotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always try my best when it comes to that...

      Delete