Monday, November 28, 2016

All I Want for Christmas


Nicholas and Coco are ready for the holidays! You can download the latest Echo Effect wallpaper here. Other wallpapers are available in my online shop, as well.

Want more bang for your buck? Support me on Patreon! All patrons can download my wallpapers at no extra charge, while also gaining access to other exclusives. (High-res artwork, WIP previews, early announcements about my projects, etc.) Patrons are able to request a free art card this month, too!

Thanks so much for all your support!

18 comments:

  1. Cool you've made your artwork into wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to try earning an income somehow, haha...

      Delete
  2. Awww. That's such a sweet wallpaper. I love those two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nicholas and Coco are too adorable for their own good sometimes... :P

      Delete
  3. Aww What a sweet wallpaper. Nick and Coco look so loving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They can't help but adore each other... :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They have to be happy somewhere, since I like to prevent happiness in the actual webcomic! XD

      Delete
  5. Awww, I love it!
    Happy Holidays, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season, as well. :)

      Delete
  6. Love the wallpaper, Heather. I just shared on Facebook and mentioned what you did for me last Christmas, which BTW was so cool :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much for sharing! I really appreciate it. Hope you have a fantastic holiday! :)

      Delete