Friday, October 21, 2016

The Dhampir and the Florist

Spencer's parents used to have some pretty fun date nights in the 1930s...


Somehow, this still never managed to scare Leroy out of marrying or having a kid with Ruth. Go figure.

Everyone supporting me on Patreon can see a high-res version here. If you're a $5 patron, you were able to see this artwork all the way back in August!

Also, as should surprise none of you at this point, I have more concept art on the way for this horror comic of mine. (Like, a lot more art. My muse has no shame.) One has been posted on Patreon already, and should be up on this blog before the end of October. You can see a preview for it here while I run off to work on even more art!

22 comments:

  1. I suppose Leroy figured that was worst that could happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was close to the edge, but no where near Ruth. Which is probably a good thing. Good luck, Leroy! Hi Heather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, most likely a good thing, for sure. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Well, the "fun" part was just my jokey way of introducing the artwork. (Same way I'll say something along the lines of, "Spencer's so cuddly," only to show him on a killing spree. Heh.)

      Delete
  4. Gore just in time for Halloween;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think this is gory, wait until you see some of the art coming up, LOL.

      Delete
  5. I wonder what his parents thought?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thought about what? (I'm a huge dunce, most of the time. Sorry... >.>)

      Delete
  6. I'm a huge horror fan, and enjoy horror/black comedy even more. I've loved all your art on this project so far. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comedic horror is a favorite of mine, too. And thank you. I can't help but feel like I annoy people whenever I post my art here, a lot of the time...

      Delete
  7. I don't believe any of my date nights have ever been quite that much "fun."

    Combining horror and humor elements like that is great fun, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should hope so, or I'm screwed once I premiere this webcomic... XD

      Delete
  8. Love it! I've never had that much fun on a date night. Heh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably best to avoid that kind of fun, anyway... XD

      Delete
  9. Wow! You've definitely caught the spooky feel of the season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness. I've been offline for a few weeks and things seem to have gotten a bit violent while I was gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little bit, but there have been cutesy things, too. Haha.

      Delete
  11. Perfect for a Halloween post, and I'm totally laughing. Epic.

    ReplyDelete