Thursday, September 15, 2016

Echo Effect (Sort Of) Returns, Plus ACEOs!

I posted a new Echo Effect strip on Patreon this week! (It’s nine panels long. *dies*) Everyone pledging at least $5 per month can see it here. If you can’t afford to pledge, don’t worry, I plan to share this strip outside of Patreon on November 18th. $1 patrons will be able to see a high-res version of it that day, too. (Why November? Because Echo Effect is technically on hiatus right now. Click here to learn more.)


I’ve also been working on ACEOs lately. What are ACEOs, you ask? They're miniature pieces of art that always measure 2.5x3.5 inches in size. The acronym, specifically, stands for Art Cards, Editions & Originals. Many artists sell these online, and I plan to do the same with mine. (Can’t promise exactly when yet, though. I’m still deciding how I want to price and ship them.) Been using watercolor pencils to create these, and often add in markers and other inking pens, too. Here’s a glimpse of all the ones I’ve managed to complete so far…


Because I have lots more art to work on, I’ll end this post here. Hope you guys enjoyed the previews!

18 comments:

  1. Ooh, those are so awesome! You're doing an excellent job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the ACEOs. The colors are really fantastic. Like Christine said, you are doing an excellent job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, kiddo! I wish you much success with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great preview:) Sound like you've got a great plan for distribution too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the ACEOs sound so fun and yours look fantastic! What a great idea. And I'm so excited that Echo Effect will be back soon. Have a great weekend, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these strips. You are so good, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As someone who struggles to draw a simple stick figure, I'm in awe of your talent. Best of luck with these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How'd I miss that EE was on hiatus? I read your explanation post and commented. Believe me, I know about breaks. My WIP has been basically on a break for 4 months. Just too busy trying to promote Bloodwalker. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've outdone yourself! You can't die, but you do deserve a break.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! New panels! I have something to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely looks like you've been very busy! The colours look really great on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whew! Way to work, Ms. Bee. Here, have some cheese to keep you going, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of the art cards. Can't wait to hear more about it. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the ACEOs. The way you color them just seems to add life and vitality to your drawings. :-)

    ReplyDelete