Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Latest Patreon Updates

Apologies for not being around the blogosphere much. My depression has made it difficult. (I spent Monday trying to post some art here, only to feel too scared to, for example.) I’ve still been updating my Patreon page regularly, though, since I’m beyond grateful to have any kind of support there and would hate to let my patrons down. Because I keep neglecting to blog about what I've posted there, I figured I’d do so now, before it becomes too overwhelming to be feasible.

In other words, this post is going to bore you guys to death. Sorry ‘bout that.

Anyway, this past month, I’ve shared with my patrons…

some crucial info about Nicholas’ mental health, which helps explain his behavior throughout Echo Effect. (Available to all patrons!) 
…more high-res files of my art and comic strips. (Available to all patrons!) 
my tentative plans for the horror comic I’m developing. (You know, the one starring Spencer and Jay.) This includes title reveals for both the series and its prequel, amongst other details. (Available to all patrons!) 
…high-res artwork that won’t show up anywhere else for days, possibly even weeks! The latest pieces feature Spencer and Jay in formal wear, as well as at the beach. (Available to $5 patrons!) 
high-res artwork of Nicholas and Coco as preteens, which will never be posted outside of Patreon. (Available to $5 patrons!) 
a high-res WIP preview of the next Echo Effect strip. (Available to all patrons!)
I have a lot more art and comics to work on, so I'll end this post here. Maybe I'll find the time to type up a proper blog post one of these days, too. Until then, though, I hope you guys have been enjoying the exclusive content on Patreon, if you're a patron!

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you haven't felt able to post here, Heather. *hugs*
    But it sounds like you have been busy working on your artwork and new ideas so that is great to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been depressed.
    I hope you do develop that horror comic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your honesty and the fact that you're working hard to keep the depression at bay by pushing on even though it's very hard. This wasn't a boring post at all. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depression sucks. *hugs*

    It's lovely to hear about what you've been up to on Patreon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs, Heather. Sending all kinds of happy, positive energy your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to be shy, you'd be surprised just how many of us are rooting for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a proper blog post to me!
    Big hugs and hopes that you find inner strength!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear that you are still struggling with depression. I hope your art keeps you going, though, you are so talented!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete