Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pop!


And then Spencer kills Jay. The end!

(Just kidding! Well, maybe. These dorks do belong to a horror comic, after all…)

Everyone pledging at least $1 per month on Patreon can see a high-res version here. If you’re a $5 patron, you were able to see this strip over two weeks ago! (Yep, two weeks. I like to spoil my patrons. Click here to learn about all the perks you can access when you become one!)

And as should surprise none of you at this point, more Spencer and Jay art is on the way, so I hope you guys aren't too sick of these dorks yet!

9 comments:

  1. That's just uncool, Jay.

    And I'm definitely not sick of these dorks...I don't think that would ever happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it wouldn't surprise me if he killed him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving these teasers! so deliciously sarcastic and witty!
    excellent work, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These guys are just so funny! I love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Hopefully it didn't get in his hair! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete