Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Some Art News

I’ve completed a new commission for author Nana Prah! You can view it below or in my gallery


For those of you eager for more Echo Effect...I just posted two new strips on Patreon! (Yes, two!) Click here to see strip #215, and here for strip #216. If you can’t afford to pledge, don’t worry, these strips will be showing up on my website over the next couple weeks. (On Fridays, to be exact.) Here’s a glimpse of what’s to come in the meantime...

Just like the good, ol' days...

Along with new Echo Effect strips, my patrons also get to see concept art for my horror comic days before everyone else! (You know, the one starring these dorks.) Below is one I shared last week...

View in full on Patreon here!

This next piece is my most recent. It’s based on a scene I hope to include in the actual comic. Jay’s older sister is in it, too!

View in full on Patreon here!

Not sure when I’ll have the chance to unveil the above art on this blog, but it should be before the end of June. (Patreon is still the best place to see ‘em, though, since they’re in high-resolution there!) I have heaps more artwork to finish, so I’ll end this post here. Hope you guys are looking forward to what’s ahead!

16 comments:

  1. So much awesome! :) Love that mug Spencer is holding! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He's borrowing the mug from Jay... :P

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you've been busy, Heather. I look forward to seeing more revealed soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, yeah, very busy. I have a lot of catching up to do after living without a computer for a few weeks back in April!

      Delete
  3. Awesome!
    Is that a happy unicorn mug?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! It's that season. Love the commission work. I wondered why you'd been so quiet. Now I know. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the commission! As for my being quiet...it's only partially because of art. I've been struggling a lot with depression and self-harm, so social media isn't always easy for me to handle as a result...

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the commission from Nana Prah. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nana Prah has been great to work with... :)

      Delete
  6. Uh oh. Looks like there's going to be trouble in the Echo Effect strips!

    Nice job on the commissioned work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A tiny bit of trouble, yeah... :P And thank you!

      Delete
  7. I must get over to Patreon!

    And I, too, love Spencer's mug. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patreon is where all the cool people are at! :P

      And LOL, thanks. He borrowed it from Jay, so I guess Jay has great taste in mugs! XD

      Delete
  8. How awesome that you're so busy working on 2 different comics and commissioned art! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, forever busy. If only I had more hours in the day to work on art!

      Delete