Monday, May 2, 2016

Gumroad (And Other Updates)

My wallpapers can now be purchased on Gumroad! Before, you needed to make a donation on my website via PayPal, then wait for me to email you the desired wallpaper. With Gumroad, not only will you be able to download them instantly, but you’ll receive a ZIP folder that contains all sizes available, so you get more bang for your buck. You can view my Gumroad shop here.

If you support me on Patreon, there’s a chance you already own these wallpapers, since that’s one of the perks there. Another perk of being a patron? Getting to see new art days before everyone else! This piece is the latest…


…and it will probably be a week or more before I share the full thing on this blog. I’m trying to accomplish as much as I can before May 6th—my birthday—so finding time to post again will be a challenge. (I’ve been working on Echo Effect, a commission, and my website, amongst other things, so yeah, even sleep is more of a question than a certainty right now...)

18 comments:

  1. I know that sleep is often a causality in these things, but it's great that you have so much going on.

    Waiting very, very patiently for the next Echo Effect...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Echo Effect should be back within a week or two! The next strip has some complicated backgrounds--complicated for me, at least--so it's making progress slower than normal...

      Delete
  2. A little early but heartfelt -- Happy Birthday, Heather!!!! I hope you do something special and enjoy yourself! Congrats on being on Gumroad. That sounds cool, and I never even knew about it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I probably wouldn't have known about Gumroad, either, if artists I admire didn't have shops there, haha.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Well, they've technically always been available. They're just now available somewhere more convenient, haha.

      Delete
  4. I definitely feel for you. Being endlessly busy is something I can appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! Slowly but surely branching out, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slowly...surely...and unsuccessfully. Haha.

      Delete
  6. A slightly early Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day and get all your work completed in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)

      I probably won't be able to complete my work on time. No matter how hard I push myself, I'm just never as speedy or talented as everyone else...

      Delete
  7. Happy birthday ... in 2 days!! :-) And thank you for sending the wallpapers, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I'm glad you like the wallpapers!

      Delete
  8. Happy (early) birthday! :) Have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's cool that you are able to sell your wallpapers on another venue!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete