Tuesday, March 15, 2016

New Commissions!

I’ve had the honor of working on some commissions for author Nana Prah this year! Here’s one I drew to help promote her book Entwined Destiny


Also, did you know that all of her books are on sale for 99¢ this month? ‘Cause they are! I had the chance to draw something to help promote that, too…


If anyone else is interested in commissioning me, you can find my guidelines here. For those of you who’d rather kick back with some fun romance fiction instead, Nana Prah has you covered!

12 comments:

  1. Clever way to combine both of your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Those are so cute and a great way to advertise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Those promos are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute promos! Nice job combining talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind comments, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that she keeps coming back for more of your work! And her characters continue to be too cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!!!!! Heather I love these!!! And I love Nana Prah's books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We cover all digital and marketing needs for your business. Our marketing is unique and creative unlike others.
    http://auratrends.co.uk/
    http://grabbit.com.pk/

    ReplyDelete