Arra Abella over at Style Reader challenged me to answer ten random questions about myself. And unlike the last meme I posted, I’m actually answering them before whole months breeze by! Go me! XD
Anyway, here are my answers. If anyone else would like to participate, consider yourself tagged!
1) Two things that scare me: Butterflies and moths. *shudders*
2) Three things I love: Halloween. Mythology. Horror stories.
3) How I feel right now: Like a failure.
4) A confession: I’m a polytheist.
5) Something I fantasize about: Being good enough at art to live financially off it.
6) Something I'm talented at: Panicking.
7) My celebrity crush(es): Don’t have any. I’ve never even crushed on non-celebrities!
8) An embarrassing moment: I’ve been told more than once how the girls I draw actually look like guys.
9) Three things that annoy me easily: Dog-eared books. Spoilers. Sunlight.
10) The reason why I started a blog: To promote my work and interact with fellow creative types in the blogging community.