Writer Kristin Smith, over at Swords & Stilettos, recently nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award! (Thanks, Kristin!) You can check out her post for it here. Basically, you’re supposed to share seven random facts about yourself, then pass the award on to fifteen other bloggers. I decided to shake things up a bit and have my seven facts all be Frozen-themed. Ready?
1) Before Frozen, I hadn’t gone to a movie theater since 2006. The film I had seen back then also starred Kristen Bell. (Can anyone guess which one?)
2) Elsa is my favorite Disney
3) I can relate a lot to Elsa, especially her anxiety. I also happen to have an older sister who is just like Anna. (No snow powers, though. I’ve never even seen snow before!)
4) Despite how much I adore Elsa, Hans is my favorite from Frozen overall…much to the chagrin of children everywhere.
5) “Love is an Open Door” is my favorite song from the soundtrack. According to Windows Media Player, I’ve already listened to it over 1620 times…
6) I spend way too much time making Frozen-themed gifs and other graphics. (This gifset, along with this one, have been some of the most time-consuming to date.) I regret nothing.
7) I started collecting Frozen merch back in October 2013 and don’t know how to stop…
As for who I nominate…I’m going to take the lazy way out. Many people I follow are on hiatus right now, or have already received this award, or are just plain busy. I’m not even sure if I could come up with fifteen whole people, as a result. So, if you feel like sharing seven random facts about yourself…consider yourself nominated!