Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm Back?

I'm saying that with a question mark, since there's always the chance that I'll disappear by accident again. I finally returned to Twitter a couple weeks ago, though, and seem to be keeping up with that steadily, so I'm going to attempt to do the same with the blogosphere. (Apologies in advance if I'm a bit slow with that. According to Bloglovin, I'm behind on hundreds of posts, so...yeah.)

Echo Effect is back, as well! You can check it out on my website or its doppelgänger Blogspot. I didn't catch up as much as I'd hoped during the hiatus, so new comics will only show up on Mondays throughout August. Because of this, I'm going to quit doing Weekly Webcomic Updates over here, although I might do a roundup post at the end of the month.

In other news...I have a new icon! I've been meaning to change it for months, since the old one was incredibly outdated. (Those of you who read Echo Effect can probably guess why!) Here's a bigger version of the icon, in case anyone wants to see it in more detail:


Hope you all have been doing well while I was away! Feel free to mention anything exciting I may have missed in the comments...

28 comments:

  1. Love the new icon! Welcome back! Let me know if you'd like to participate in the blog hop too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Also, I noticed your email, so I'll do my best to respond by the end of the night!

      Delete
  2. Welcome Back, Heather! Oh, I love the new pic!
    But you're cruel! Don't you know he doesn't want to show his face? hehe
    I'm going to check the strips! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I can be much crueler to Nicholas than this... ;)

      And thanks! I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete
  3. I haven't been around much myself, (crazy, busy summer) but I am happy to see you and your new icon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be really hard to keep up with the blogosphere sometimes, for sure!

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love the new icon. Off to check out the comics now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love the new graphic, and lady, it's about time we got you back. =) I'm telling you though, I WANT MORE ECHO EFFECT. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I may not be able to update Echo Effect as frequently as I have in the past, but one comic a week is still more than none, yeah? ;)

      Delete
  6. Yay to being back. You were missed, but it looks you've returned with a great new graphic. That's wowaful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your time away. It's great to see the strip up again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my depression was a big reason why I was away, so... XD

      Delete
  8. The new icon is great. And no worries, I was out for a while too. We all have our breaks. Glad you're back =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And heh, yeah, it can be hard to avoid disappearing sometimes!

      Delete
  9. I love your new icon - love the colors and everything! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted my icon to match my website layout, hence the choice of colors... ;)

      Delete
  10. Welcome back! I can't wait to catch up on your comic.

    P.S. I love the new icon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you enjoy the latest comic strips! :)

      Delete
  11. Sorry I'm late, but Welcome back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete