Friday, August 15, 2014

Cover Reveal: Flesh Eating Zombies and Evil Ex-Girlfriends

When I heard Rachel Schieffelbein was releasing a zombie book, and doing a cover reveal for it, too, the horror fan in me couldn't resist participating!  Doesn't hurt that I already know she's a fantastic writer... (You all should read Run for the Roses, just FYI.) Anyway, onward to the creeptastic cover!


Erwin is in hell--- Locked in his high school with his ex-girlfriend, her new pain-in-the-ass boyfriend, and a handful of others while zombies claw at the doors trying to fight their way in.

The bright light in the dark is Sylvia, whose strength helps hold Erwin together when everything is falling apart.

When they realize the school is no longer safe, Erwin is determined to keep the group together and get them all to safety. But he can’t save everyone.


Release day is September 17th.
Don't forget to add it to your Goodreads list!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No problem, Rachel! Your book sounds fantastic! :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds good! I haven't read her books, but she does sound amazing. Thanks for sharing, Heather!

    Scary cover, right? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to give some thought about which way to run if I had to choose among all of those scary things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put the book on my GR list. I'm always happy to find other horror writers. Wishing Rachel much success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, it is almost midnight and I am home alone! Creepy stuff, congrats on the release, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zombies and an evil ex--sounds like a really bad day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that sounds so creepy and cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah! That title is epic. Love it! I haven't read very many zombie books I've loved, but I'd be willing to give this one a go.

    ReplyDelete