Friday, June 20, 2014

Weekly Webcomic Updates

It's been forever since I last did one of these, huh? Hope you're all ready for an onslaught of Echo Effect comic strips!

Comic #165
(Main Site / Blogspot)

Comic #166
(Main Site / Blogspot)

Comic #167
 (Main Site / Blogspot)

Comic #168
 (Main Site / Blogspot)

Comic #169
 (Main Site / Blogspot)

Comic #170
 (Main Site / Blogspot)

(Oops, Coco broke Nicholas...)

Aaaand Echo Effect is officially on hiatus. Sorry about that! I've known exactly what happens next since 2012, but just haven't been able to draw quickly enough. I plan to spend the next month completing new strips. I'd also like to work on any art commissions that come my way, as well as the first print collection some more. Hope the cliffhanger I left you all on won't drive you guys crazy too much!

14 comments:

  1. I love your depiction of Coco's reaction to an hour of Nick's sunglass-disguises! Have a good hiatus -- spend some of your time relaxing and don't work too hard -- it's summer after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, the whole point of the hiatus is for me to work hard, so we'll see... :P

      Delete
  2. Very good. I look forward to more, but I hope you enjoy your time off before you're back.
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not going anywhere, just Echo Effect! ;)

      Delete
  3. AAH! What a cliffhanger! I love the strip. Can't wait to see where you take us next. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I can't wait to share where I plan to take you all next... ;)

      Delete
  4. Aww, the cliffhanger was so precious! Love it. I also had to laugh at Nicholas in the sunglass shop. I feel awful for him but I would have been ready to smack him too LOL.

    Hope you have a very productive hiatus and I can't wait for the strip to return. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing Coco has more patience for Nicholas now, or else she probably would have smacked him, haha!

      And I'm hoping I can be productive during the hiatus, too, but we'll see...

      Delete
  5. Coco and Nicholas are so cute! I can't wait to see his reaction! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I empathize with Nicholas a lot and totally "get" his need for sunglasses. Let's see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, things are really tough for him right now. And heh, thanks to the hiatus, it'll be a while before anyone sees what happens next... XD

      Delete
  7. You got me going all Whaaaaaaa!!!!!!! *runs around in circle*
    That is such a smart place to make us wait. I like it because I don't want things to change. Then I don't because I'm sure change is COMING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This webcomic would get boring real fast if nothing ever changed... ;)

      Delete