Sunday, March 16, 2014

Art Commission News

Did you guys know that I’m willing to draw almost anything when you hire me? Because I am, as is probably obvious from my latest commission


Speaking of commissions, I have some exciting news! For the first time ever, you can now purchase prints along with digital art. Unfortunately, I can’t offer prints to anyone outside the US, but all you international folk can still purchase a digital commission to print through your favorite photo lab instead! (I think we can all agree that this is more affordable anyway, yes?)

So, if any of you are ever in need of some art, I hope you’ll keep me in mind! My guidelines can be found here for those of you who are interested…

12 comments:

  1. You are seriously talented, Heather. I've been thinking about getting a commission done. I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered designing book covers? You certainly have talent and there's a whole market for self-published authors. And I'm sure you could do traditional pub too. You have a unique style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to do book covers, but I honestly have no idea how to break into that side of the business! I still have a lot of research ahead of me when it comes to this freelance art thing, heh.

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Love that skeleton. Hehehe! Have a terrific week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This was my first time drawing a full skeleton, so I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a complete mess!

      Delete
  4. Great news for you! Wish you the best of luck and you'll be my first stop when I'm ready for my new project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like my art enough to keep me in mind for the future... :)

      Delete
  5. Yay! Where's my "like" button? Oh here it is: LIKE. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get that poor guy a cheeseburger. He's nothing but skin and bones...without the skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he might already be too far-gone for that to help... XD

      Delete