Friday, December 27, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Behind on Echo Effect because of the holidays? Catch up with the latest comic strips below!

Comic #129

Comic #130

Coco’s birthday is December 30, for those of you wondering what the timeline currently is for my characters!

Also, if you’re an artist interested in doing a guest strip for this series, contact me! Echo Effect will be going on hiatus mid-January, so I’d love to have some bonus content like this to share until I can start posting volume 2. The hiatus will likely last till the end of February, and perhaps throughout March, too, so if any of you can create a guest strip during that timeframe, I’d really appreciate it! I will link to your own website/gallery/webcomic when it’s posted.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go keep working on the print collection, not to mention all the comic strips for volume 2, since you guys will kill me if the hiatus lasts too long… *kerplunk*

14 comments:

  1. Aww. He's so sweet to Coco. I love the way you had him explain about their friendship. Lovely sentiments, especially for the holidays! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, glad you think so! I always do my best to make Nicholas come across as a nice guy despite him being a narcissist...

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays Heather! And happy birthday to Coco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, happy holidays to you as well! Hard to believe 2014 is almost here...

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday to Coco =) That's really cool that you're inviting people to contribute strips to the series. I would offer to help with that, but I'm not really sure if I would have time to do that much illustration, but maybe I could. Email me some more details on this and I'll let you know if I can come up with something =-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries if you can't. This guest strip request is pretty belated, after all! Will have to remember to email you later in case this is something you end up having time for. :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome! If not for comics, I wouldn't know how to get through most days. Wishing you and yours a Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, wishing the same to you as well! Comics have helped me get through quite a few days, too...

      Delete
  5. Aww, I love this last one. Nicholas always wins me back even after I want to slap him for being so clueless LOL.

    I am going to miss Nicholas and Coco during your hiatus! Hope you have a Happy New Year, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still plan to share some bonus content during the hiatus, so you won't be entirely Nicholas-and-Coco free! ;)

      Happy New Year to you as well! 2013 disappeared way too fast...

      Delete
  6. That was sweet. :) I'm not sure how you're going to make things work out for them, but you better! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I better, huh? Guess you'll just have to wait and see what I have in store for these characters! :P

      Delete
  7. Hiatus? Wait. That's illegal, right? *batting eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been struggling a lot lately to keep up with Echo Effect. If I don't go on hiatus for a little while, I'll get stressed enough to jump off a cliff, and...well...the hiatus would be way too permanent then! XD

      I plan to include some extras during the hiatus, like sneak peeks of volume one extras, so you won't be completely deprived!

      Delete