Sunday, December 8, 2013

Obligatory Holiday Art Spam!

Not even the holidays can stop Nicholas from cooking topless in girly aprons...

(Source)

For those of you new around here, the first pic I ever completed of these characters had Nicholas in an apron, since I still had no idea what type of clothes he liked to wear at the time. He was also in an apron when he made me a birthday cake. (Me, obsessed with inside-jokes? Nah...)

But you guys would rather see more holiday-themed art, yes? I have nothing else new to share, but I do have a couple old pieces with cringe-worthy artwork from last year...

  • Sleigh Ride: Nicholas, Coco, and Payne dress up as classic Christmas characters!
  • Mistle--Oh, No!: Hijinks with mistletoe! You guys will probably find this more amusing this year, now that you've had the chance to get to know these characters in their webcomic. (I was very tempted to make this canon in Echo Effect, actually, but I knew Payne would kill Nicholas on the spot for a stunt like this, so...I refrained.)

This will probably be my last post till the next Weekly Webcomic Update. I have a busy week ahead of me, so sorry in advance if I'm a bit slow with catching up with comments and blogs!

18 comments:

  1. A little festive treat, thank you! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope your week goes well, too!

      Delete
  2. I love it. Maybe I should cook topless, but I don't cook. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't cook much, either, but even if I did, I'd like to have a top on for it. Nicholas' quirk can stay just his. XD

      Delete
  3. The apron makes him who he is, I think. Not that he can't wear regular clothes at times. But it's one of those quirks that people grow to love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a quirk I have too much fun exploiting, at the very least! I've already made more art of him this week with aprons. XD

      Delete
  4. Nicholas is adorable. :) And I LOVE that mistle oh no one! Hehehe! I'd think Payne would kill him for it too, but what a hero throwing himself under the bus- uh, I mean, lips for Coco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicholas is such a shameless goody-goody, it's kind of inevitable! :P

      Delete
  5. I'm glad the holidays can't stop him. I love Nicholas' aprons! The Mistletoe comic is classic, LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have way too much fun drawing him in those aprons, heh. Glad you liked the return of the mistletoe! :)

      Delete
  6. I like the illustration. I has a nice sense of humor to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Most everything I draw has some humor in it. Just part of my artistic DNA, I guess!

      Delete
  7. Haha, Nicholas kissed Payne? Haha nice move. He does everything for Coco's shake, huh?
    I loved the Sleigh Ride too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Nicholas kissed Payne! Boy obviously possesses no shame whatsoever. ;)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you, Cherie! Glad you could enjoy it. :)

      Delete