Friday, November 29, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

This has been a busy, busy week for me. But you know what I'm not too busy to do? Share the latest Echo Effect updates, of course!

Comic #121

Comic #122

Nicholas was such a pain to draw in panel 3 of strip #121. I actually drew/inked him three separate times for it. I didn't think he turned out well the third time, but it was still better than the first two attempts, and I was on a deadline, so...it's what you guys are stuck with.

In other news, I did a guest strip for the webcomic Seeking Shelter! Click here to see how Coco and Nicholas handle a bunch of kitties...

14 comments:

  1. A teacher once told me, a work is never complete, there are only deadlines. I like it, but understand how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's true about completion/deadlines, but it's still pretty hard to accept as a perfectionist, heh.

      Delete
    2. It is hard to accept. However, if I didn't have a deadline, I would never finish something and move on to a new project :)

      Delete
    3. Same here. It's always hard for me to let go of a project and finally let others see it. Deadlines force me to be brave!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the visit to my blog, will be back to read more of your comic strip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well. :)

      Delete
  3. I loved the Seeking Shelter guest strip! The difference between the kitten-lover and kitten-victim was too funny! Great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it! This was my first guest strip, so I was pretty nervous...

      Delete
  4. Yay! I'm glad you haven't been to busy to share, because now I'm going to read and get a goofy grin on my face. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Hope the latest strips are good sources for goofy grins. :P

      Delete
  5. Did I reach the latest strip? I was reading about Coco and Nicholas at the dance and it had no more. I want more!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you have, since I'm not done posting all the strips for the dance scene! You'll have to wait for what happens next every Monday and Friday. ;)

      Delete
  6. Love the kitties on the Seeking Shelter comic. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Those kitties had been really tough to draw... (I'm much more comfortable drawing people, heh.)

      Delete