Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Time for more Echo Effect updates!

Comic #119
(Main Site / Blogger)

Comic #120
(Main Site / Blogger)

Back in August, I had made a silly piece of concept art to help me figure out Coco and Nicholas’ outfits for the holiday dance. It’s been a while since you’ve guys seen these two in color, so I decided to share it…


(Obviously, I didn’t realize yet that Nicholas would be giving Coco his hat…)

In other news, there are only fifteen more strips to go in volume one. The finale will be popping up mid-January. Excited?!

18 comments:

  1. Yes, totally excited! Love that picture. :) You capture their personalities so well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should hope so, since I created them! ;)

      Hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. I remember that picture! And only fifteen more! I already can't wait for the next volume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can't wait to share it! Volume 2 is a personal favorite of mine. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to see others are excited! :)

      Delete
  4. My favorite picture this week is the one that says "You came!" He's so goofily excited and you show it very well with his elbows being tucked in like that. So cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nicholas pretty much has the enthusiasm of a little kid, which is always fun to draw. :)

      Delete
  5. This is great, I love the expressions - so good, and the colorization. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I always put a lot of effort into their expressions, since I can't rely on words to express their feelings!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Guess you'll just have to wait and see if dancing will actually happen or not! ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh, how cute Nicholas is in his Christmas costume! I love it.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Nicholas is enough of a dork to find dressing up like this fun. :P

      Delete