Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Hey, look, more Echo Effect comic strips! Please ignore my inability to draw cameras. *cough*

Comic #117

Comic #118

Coco's going to a school dance! Nicholas will obviously have to save the world from an apocalypse next week. (I kid! Probably...)

I'm kind of bouncing off the walls right now. Why? Because I might finally be able to draw the finale for Echo Effect: Volume 1 this weekend. You guys realize how long I've been waiting to draw that comic strip? 2012! 20-freaking-12. Sketching it will probably be a pretty surreal moment for me...when I'm not too busy laughing maniacally, that is. (Sorry, characters! I'M NOT SORRY.)

12 comments:

  1. I was expecting something dreadful, but the camera looks perfect, and I loved the flash effect in the first one. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, most of the time us artist people are very critical of our work. We have to be. But occasionally we find a glimmer of pleasure in something old we forgot about. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks about the camera! I still think I could improve on it heaps, though. Inanimate objects are not my forte... *shifty eyes*

      Delete
  2. Since 2012. I can see why you are bouncing off the walls. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the time to draw it after posting this entry, and I'm still bouncing! :D

      Delete
  3. Sounds like something to really look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I ended up drawing that strip last night, so now I get to look forward to coloring it! :D

      Delete
  4. Had to laugh at your apology to your characters. We don't really feel that bad for them do we? :)

    Happy weekend,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should never say sorry to our poor characters. Haha. Love your comics. Great art. Thanks for stopping by my place. *waves peace sign*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and no problem! I appreciate you stopping by my blog as well. :)

      Delete
  6. Lol, that's great. You are such a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! (Especially since I have an incredibly hard time thinking the same about myself, heh.)

      Delete