Friday, November 1, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Sorry for being MIA all week. I really don't have a good excuse for it.

Nicholas from Echo Effect thinks he has a good excuse for all the things he does, though...

Comic #113

Comic #114

Feel free to start betting whether Coco or Payne will be the one to kill Nicholas first, since he always manages to tick both of them off. Heck, maybe Nicholas will be the one to do it first, thanks to that curse on him and all... (Should I not joke about these things? Hmm...)

6 comments:

  1. I'd be hard pressed to find someone who actually enjoys school committees :P

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah. I've never been part of one, but they don't sound fun at all! Nicholas is crazy, though, and thinks even homework is fun, soooo... XD

      Delete
  2. If Nicholas signed me up for a school committee I'd kill him without thinking twice. That would be the end for sure. :D

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I probably would, too. Nicholas really needs to start thinking before he acts!

      Delete
  3. If anyone else signed me up for something like that, yep, I'd kill him. But dangit, I have a soft spot for Nicholas. Oh no... I'm one of his fangirls! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicholas can never have too many fangirls! ;)

      Delete