Monday, November 4, 2013

Art Commissions


I thought I’d take the time to remind you all that I do commissions, in case anyone wanted to purchase some art for the holidays, be it for yourself or others! I only offer digital pieces currently, but I can send a large, print-ready file upon request for those who’d like to print a copy. Commissions start as low as $15, and I always strive to complete the requested art in under a month. More info about my commissions can be found here. You’re also free to browse my gallery or webcomic, for those of you less acquainted with my art!

16 comments:

  1. I hope your business takes off and SOARS! Your talent is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope so! It'd be nice to earn some pocket change this way, since job-hunting hasn't been going well for me at all...

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize you were offering your talents. I'll keep my ears open for anyone looking for your style of art. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not the best at promoting myself, so I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. Excellent examples! So, do you do caricatures? That would definitely be a fun gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never done caricatures in the sense of exaggerating a person's most notable physical traits, but I can draw people in my own cartoony style...

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's really cool. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need all the luck I can get...

      Delete
  5. Hey, I think I recognize one of those guys. :D

    Best of luck, Heather. You know I think your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I tried to include some past commissions in the banner, even though I haven't done that many, since I'm trying to promote my commissions and all! ;)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the reminder!!! Best wishes with all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you the best! You're so talented, so I hope people hire you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm doubtful anyone will, though...

      Delete
  8. Wishing you lots of luck! I'll pass the word along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always appreciate any help with spreading the word. :)

      Delete