Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Nicholas continues to be a hopeless nerd in Echo Effect

Comic #109

Comic #110
Some of you might be wondering why I linked to just two comic strips this week instead of three. Well, that’s because I had no choice but to change my update schedule. New comic strips will now only show up on Mondays and Fridays. (I go into detail why here.)

I feel really sucky about this, but it was either this or run out of strips in two weeks. By nixing a day from the update schedule, I’ve instantly gained an extra week’s worth of strips, which will hopefully make it easier for me to catch up. Don’t want this webcomic going on an indefinite hiatus!

14 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for cutting back, three updates a week had to be a lot of work.

    I guess Nicholas will always be hopeless LOL.

    Have a great weekend, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a lot of work. Some webcomic creators post as much as 5x a week, and that's so mind-boggling to me. I wish I could be that prolific!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait until I can cut back again... Sometime in late November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late November will be here before we know it, with how quickly time passes by anymore!

      Delete
  3. Don't feel bad about having to change your schedule - you're the master of it; it isn't the master of you. Have a lovely weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't help but feel bad, though, since it'll take longer now for this story to unfold...

      Delete
  4. No need to feel bad. As long as they keep coming, we don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I've been hoping others would think! Slower updates are better than no updates, after all...

      Delete
  5. Do what you gotta do to make it work for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem at all! Do what you have to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I won't have to reduce it to one strip a week!

      Delete
  7. Just got all caught up. :) Poor Echo. I always liked that story. I hope you're able to give her a happy ending, somehow! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already know exactly how this series will end. I just can't reveal whether that end will be happy or not yet! ;)

      Delete