Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Sorry for not posting much lately. I've been busy job-hunting and working on new Echo Effect comic strips. (If I'm sometimes a bit slow catching up with your posts and comments this month, that's why.)

Speaking of my webcomic...here are the latest updates!

Comic #106

Comic #107

Comic #108

Not the most exciting week for Echo Effect, but at least the pacing is finally speeding up a bit! I didn't need half a year to get through just one week of my characters' lives this time... XD

8 comments:

  1. That was a fast week! Hehehe. ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little too fast, at least for Coco and Nicholas! ;)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're busy! Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm doing my best to not get overwhelmed...

      Delete
  3. I had to go back and do some catching up. :) I love the way you're playing with this myth. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! The Narcissus and Echo myth has always been one of my favorites, so I couldn't resist finding a way to adapt it somehow for one of my projects. :)

      Delete
  4. Totally just discovered this and am catching up! Love it so far!! :)

    ReplyDelete