Friday, September 6, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Hey look, it's another week of Echo Effect comic strips...

Comic #91

Comic #92

Comic #93

Anyone curious about what'll happen next week just needs to scroll down to the bottom of this post. ;)

In other news, I updated the cast page, which now includes more concise character descriptions and even profiles for Coco's parents. ('Bout time, right?!)

Also, did you know that you guys have finally seen a full week of my characters' lives? 'Cause you have...and it only took half a year of our time for it to unfold. Um. *kerplunk*

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I want more now! You enjoy your kerplunked rest and have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More will be here by Monday, so...not too long of a wait! ;)

      Delete
  2. Nice post, great blog, following :)

    Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One week? Wow. I can't even imagine the amount of work that goes into these. You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is a lot of work. I work on these everyday, yet I still feel like I'm falling behind lately!

      Delete