Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Planning Ahead


I got my planners for 2014! (Yes, already. That’s just how I roll.) They’re both from Peter Pauper Press, since they easily make the highest quality planners. I’ve never been able to find another brand that compares.

While the first is for regular planner needs, the second one will be used as an art log. The planner format is a great way for me to keep track of what pieces I’m working on day-to-day so I don’t fall behind. It’s because of this obsessiveness that I can safely say that I’ve worked on art every single day this year so far!

To see more planners from Peter Pauper Press, click here! They look even better in person, for those of you curious about trying ‘em out.

Anyone else as addicted to planners as me?

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Those planners look gorgeous! I love your idea about using the planner to keep one's self on track with their goals. I think I just might have to take a page out of your book and try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely gorgeous, and so well-made, too. I don't know what I'd do without my planners at this point. If you do end up using one to keep track of your goals, I hope it helps you as much as it has me!

      Delete
  2. What beautiful planners! I'm quite the planner, but I haven't gotten my 2014 planner yet. I do, however, keep track on how much I write/edit by using the calender on my website. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't get my planners quite this early, either, but I had a coupon, so I couldn't resist, heh. I think it's really cool how you keep track of your own progress on your website! :)

      Delete