Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Class of the Archies

You guys are all well aware that I love merging Archie Comics with other fandoms, right? No? Well, I do! (Death Becomes Her and Dr. Horrible, anyone?) Near the end of 2012, I also merged them with Class of the Titans, one of my favorite cartoons…

I couldn’t resist drawing this when my sleep-deprived brain suddenly noticed parallels between the two fandoms. This picture was used as a reference, for those of you wondering what the heck Class of the Titans is!

It was impossible for me to draw all these characters on a single sheet of paper, so I ended up using four sheets and merged them later in Photoshop. Here are the pencils for the Archie/Veronica set as proof…


I haven’t made the Archie gang invade any other fandoms lately, but knowing me, I likely will eventually, so…y’know…be afraid!

8 comments:

  1. I loved reading the Archie comic books, you're right on with your drawings, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! They can be tricky to draw, especially Betty and Veronica...

      Delete
  2. That is awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever I come up with, it will no doubt be insane, as usual. XD

      Delete
  3. Hehehe! That's fantastic! Do Firefly next! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would if I could, but...um...I still haven't seen that show. *hides*

      Delete
  4. I think they're great! You're very talented. Keep them coming! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully they keep coming. I've been feeling swamped with art lately!

      Delete