Friday, August 2, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Missed this week’s updates for Echo Effect? Catch up with the links below!

Comic #76
Comic #77
Comic #78

Um...yeah. I knew this scene would be happening since 2012 and couldn't wait to reach it, but once it came time to actually share it, all I could do was panic...


I'm still panicking, honestly. Echo Effect was inspired by a Greek tragedy, but because my art style is more on the cutesy side, I'm afraid people will expect nothing but a cutesy story. Soooo...you have been warned?

Hmm, time to go panic some more...

6 comments:

  1. Holy wow! I wasn't expecting this development at all! :O
    I love all the artwork, both B&W and the color animations!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, yeah, it's pretty different in tone from the previous comic strips!

      And thanks! The "color animations" are from the cartoon The Weekenders. :)

      Delete
  2. Take us to the dark places! I don't want to wait until Monday to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monday's almost here, so at least you won't have to wait much longer!

      Delete
  3. I like that you are throwing people off guard here; no one would expect this twist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I like to make my twists as unpredictable as I can, although I know that's not always possible...

      Delete