Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Missed this week’s updates for Echo Effect? Catch up with the links below!

Comic #67
(Main Site / Blogger)

Comic #68
(Main Site / Blogger)

Comic #69

See all that furniture in the background of strip #69? I was too lazy stupid to draw any of it in during the penciling stage, so I ended up drawing it all with a computer mouse. Probably for the best, since I never seem to be able to draw straight lines by hand, even with a ruler, but still... *dies*

10 comments:

  1. I can't draw a lick; either by hand or with a mouse. You are not stupid! I think your cartoons are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! I'm easily my harshest critic, so this is really nice to hear. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm with jaybird, I can't draw a single thing no matter what I'm using. I love all of your drawings. Nicholas' smile at the end of #68 killed me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D LOL about Nicholas' smile. That boy really is too flirtatious for his own good...

      Delete
  3. I have a terrible time when I have to draw with the mouse. Argh! Thank goodness for "Undo." LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The UNDO button is such a lifesaver! I have no idea what I'd do without it...

      Delete
  4. It looks good! I can't draw a straight line either. And I agree with everyone, you're brilliant at drawing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you and everyone else enjoy my art so much. :)

      Delete
  5. My artistic skills are so beyond sad that it's almost humorous :D

    That hard work paid off though. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I spent a lot of time on that strip, so I'm glad the effort was worth it in the end!

      Delete