Friday, May 31, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Missed this week’s updates for Echo Effect? Catch up with the links below!

Comic #49
(Main Site / Blogger)

Comic #50
(Main Site / Blogger)

Comic #51
(Main Site / Blogger)

This week's comics had all been a pain to make, for one reason or another. (Nicholas' bookshelf alone was incredibly time-consuming.) I'm glad I've finally been able to post them, though, especially #50. I've been sitting on that secret forever! (Well, since 2012, but same thing, right?)

Also, only one day left to take advantage of my art commission sale! Click here to learn more.

12 comments:

  1. Good old Grandma, always being supportive. And yay for the detailed bookcase. Well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandmas all over the world are fantastic sources of support. ;)

      Delete
  2. Uh-oh! Things aren't going too well for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This webcomic would get real boring pretty fast if everything always went his way. ;)

      Delete
  3. Yup I don't know what I'd do without my kids grandparents! Great art as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Grandparents are certainly priceless. :)

      Delete
  4. It was great to see Nicholas vulnerable for a change. Love these as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of fun drawing Nicholas that way, so I think it's safe to say that you'll be seeing more of that vulnerability in the future. ;)

      Delete
  5. love your comics! Lots of fun as usual.
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete