Saturday, May 18, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Missed this week’s updates for Echo Effect? Catch up with the links below!

Comic #43
(Main Site / Blogger)

Comic #44
(Main Site / Blogger)

Comic #45

I feel so behind on Echo Effect lately, despite working on it everyday. It's my goal to always be three months ahead, but that's not the case right now. The 36+ strips I usually have on the backburner have since dwindled to 29. I'm trying really hard to catch up, though, so keep your fingers crossed that I'm able to pull this off!

10 comments:

  1. Three months ahead? I'd be glad to be three weeks ahead with my work! Try not to be too hard on yourself, otherwise it'll take all the fun out of the project. : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm more worried than normal since I won't be able to really focus on art for a few weeks in August. I hate to think how far behind I'll be then if I'm already falling behind now!

      Delete
  2. 3 months?! I'm thrilled if I'm more than a day ahead :P

    You'll get back into the groove!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I finally managed to finish a comic strip I've been working on all week, so hopefully that means I'll start to pick up pace again!

      Delete
  3. You can do it but also remember you're human. :)
    3 months ahead is a decent goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're gonna have to don a cape and become Night Tooner or something. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh darn it, I don't own a cape! And starving artists probably can't afford any, either... XD

      Delete
  5. You're not too far behind! Keep up the great work and remember to have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's hard not to have fun with some of the crazy strips I'm working on right now. :P

      Delete