Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Afterlife With Archie

Back in 1999, my love for Archie Comics and horror collided with the creation of Archie’s Weird Mysteries. Now, in 2013, those loves are going to collide again, this time with the creation of Afterlife With Archie. This is how Deadline describes the upcoming comic series:
Jughead’s beloved pooch Hotdog is run over by Reggie in his roadster. He convinces Sabrina to hatch a spell to bring back the pooch, but when Hotdog bites Jughead, he soon craves flesh.
Yep, the Archie gang will soon be dealing with the zombie apocalypse! For more than a single issue! I don’t know about the rest of you, but the first issue of this series can’t come soon enough for me…

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty cool comic! Hey, Happy Birthday (a little late)! I have a present for you. You won the $10.00 Amazon gift card from my drawing! Send me an email with your address at sherry.ellis@cinci.rr.com and I'll get it out to you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow, really? Thanks! Will go email you soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for zombies! I've become a big fan of them recently :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zombies really do seem to be the "in" thing lately!

      Delete
  3. Ooo, that sounds really cool! I like the idea of them revamping--or is it rezombifying--the Archie comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I really like the term "rezombifying"--I think we should go with that! ;)

      Delete
  4. *LOL* I love that! Hilarious, and everything is cooler with zombies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, at least lately! ;)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know, right?! I can't wait to finally see how this zombie plot is executed!

      Delete