Friday, April 26, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Missed this week’s updates for Echo Effect? Catch up with the links below!

Comic #34

Comic #35

Comic #36

Did you know strip #35 originally started off as a gag piece for the gallery? ‘Cause it did. I had to make it canon in the webcomic for the sake of a future strip. You guys will see why in…um, a year or two, maybe? *flails*

Speaking of reusing things from the gallery, I actually made this picture solely so I could include it in strip #36. I just didn’t tell you guys when I first shared it ‘cause I’m very much a sneaky artist ninja that way! (Makes you wonder what else from the gallery might end up in the webcomic, huh?!)

Also, guess what? Anyone who votes for Echo Effect right now will get to see a preview of next Wednesday’s comic strip! Click here to check it out!

16 comments:

  1. AHH! OMG! Comics? So many I have got to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, comics! I started sharing these back in February. :)

      Delete
    2. I can't believe I missed the start! At least it meant I could read like 37? in one go. Now I have to wait till Monday!

      Delete
    3. The first 36 so far. #37 will be up this Monday! :)

      This was a good time to get into Echo Effect, actually, since the plot is finally starting to pick up pace a little!

      Delete
    4. Oops! For someone who studied maths in college, it really doesn't show!

      Agh! You're going to give me a heart attack from all this anticipation!

      Well at least I discovered it before you got to like no.100. That's a lot of comic-ness to get through!

      Delete
    5. LOL, I know what you mean. Sometimes I discover webcomics waaaaay after they first started, and it always takes forever to catch up!

      Delete
  2. Haha I love the Inspiration Board. Just a little bit full of himself, isn't he? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More than a little, I'd say! ;)

      Also, glad you like the inspiration board! That thing was such a pain to draw...

      Delete
  3. Hehehe! In a year or two? You're such a tease. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard not to be a tease when I already know so much of this story! ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. He really does! Makes him all the more fun for me to draw. :P

      Delete
  5. I was behind this week! I definitely needed to catch up.

    And you are very, very sneaky :D

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being sneaky is fun! ;)

      Hope you had a good weekend!

      Delete
  6. One has to beware of sneaky ninja artists.

    ReplyDelete