Friday, April 5, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Missed this week’s updates for Echo Effect? Catch up with the links below!




...and then Coco kills Nicholas. The end! (Just kidding! Probably...)

Sorry in advance if I'm slow with catching up with blogs, comments, and emails over the next few days. I'm working on strips #59-72 of Echo Effect right now...many of which I drew just this week. I'll likely have even more comic strips drawn before the weekend is officially here. So yeah, the art muse is holding me hostage right now. Hope you guys understand!

10 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being held hostage by the art muse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not! The muse and I have been having heaps of fun lately. ;)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your kidnapping by your muse! :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My weekend has been full of nothing but art, which of course means it's been awesome. :P

      Delete
  3. Ha hold 'em hostage!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoyed it quite a bit, thanks to the art muse! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Heh, yeah, I can't help but fear how my muse would retaliate if I ever tried to ignore her! She's the only one allowed to be MIA, 'cause duh, muses are fickle that way. :P

      Delete
  5. that would have been an interesting ending indeed! ;D newest follower, hi! great blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Glad you enjoy my blog. :)

      Delete