Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Art Sale!

Because May is my birthday month, I’m celebrating by discounting my art commissions by 50%! Only the comics with 9+ panels are full-price still, since those prices are already negotiable. For those of you who might be interested in purchasing some original art from me, here are what the prices currently look like:

  • Digital Image: $7.50
  • Digital Comic Strip (2-4 Panels): $15
  • Digital Comic Strip (5-8 Panels): $22.50
  • Digital Comic Strip (9+ Panels): Negotiable; $60 minimum

This discount will be going away once May ends, so take advantage of it while you can!

To learn more about my art commissions, click here. You can also click here to check out past commissions I’ve done, or here to browse my art in general.

14 comments:

  1. I share my last name with this month, so I basically consider myself royalty :D

    Awesome about the art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocking out as royalty--love it! :P

      And thanks!

      Delete
  2. yeah!!! it's almost like having a virtual art gallery sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to have a birthday and let everyone else celebrate by discounting your art! That's so generous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a fun way to celebrate for me, so I'm really hoping others think so, too! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday Month! What a great way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great way to celebrate! What day is your birthday? Are we having cake?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the 6th! (So soon--eep.) I'll see what I can do when it comes to cake. ;)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard to believe my birthday is already so close...

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be off celebrating on Monday. ;)

      Delete