Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Missed this week’s updates for Echo Effect? Catch up with the links below!

  


Also, if you vote for Echo Effect right now over at Top Web Comics here, you can catch a preview of next Friday's comic strip! :)

Sorry in advance if it takes me a while to catch up with all your blogs and comments. I’ve been working on strips #49-56 of Echo Effect. I have a tendency to spend hours straight on the computer coloring these, so as you can imagine, my eyes get strained after a while! Hopefully I can one day find a better way to balance art and the blogosphere…

4 comments:

  1. I love your Sneak Peeks! (And I love that I can catch them on Tumblr)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying them! I originally started doing these sneak peeks exclusively for Tumblr, but then decided I should find a way to use 'em on my blog, too!

      Delete
  2. playing catch up and I also voted for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting, Akoss! I really appreciate it. :)

      Delete