Friday, March 29, 2013

Weekly Webcomic Updates

Missed this week’s updates for Echo Effect? Catch up with the links below!




Do your eyes deceive you? No, they do not. A brand new day has finally started for my characters! Whoo! Now you guys just have to wait another couple months to see day three start. Um. *shifty eyes*

In other news, anyone who votes for Echo Effect over on Top Web Comics right now will get to see a preview of next Wednesday’s comic strip! Fun, yes?! Click here to check it out!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wait till you see what else I have in store for Coco! >:P

      Delete
  2. Vote cast. I guess I'm now officially a registered, voting member of the Echo Effect party. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jeff! My characters and I appreciate it. ;)

      Delete
  3. Sweet comics! Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it! :)

      Delete
  4. These are way cool! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! I do posts like this every Friday, so there'll be plenty more in the future. :)

      Delete