Monday, February 18, 2013

Webcomics & DDOS Attacks

For those of you who follow my webcomic Echo Effect, you may have noticed there are issues accessing the site today. That’s because my server is under a DDOS attack. I have no idea when this issue will be resolved, so I will share the latest strips here in the meantime. (Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, if this issue persists that long!) Today’s strip can be seen below…

Previous Strips
[#1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 | #6]

***EDIT: It took a few hours, but it looks like the site is finally up and running again! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hehehe! I'm loving Echo Effect so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad! I hope you continue to enjoy it the more I update this webcomic. It's been fun for me to work on, at least! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great to see you running with this. DDOS attacks just mean you're awesome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of people are awesome, then, since my site wasn't the only one on this server that became inaccessible today! XD

      Delete