Sunday, February 24, 2013

Olympus Overdrive

Any of you who’ve been following me for a while know how much I adore both webcomics and Greek mythology. Naturally, when something ends up combining the two, I can’t help but love it to pieces!

That something at the moment is Olympus Overdrive.

This webcomic has only been around since January, but already it’s too amazing to pass up. It has such a great blend of mythology, absurdity, and overall hilarity. Bonus? This webcomic contains the cutest depictions of Hades and Cerberus you will probably ever see…


And we can’t forget the instances of Zeus trying (and failing) to be cool…


So, needless to say, this webcomic is a must-read. Click here to check it out if you love irreverent takes on Greek mythology as much as me!

EDIT: To help clear some of the confusion that's been happening in the comments...I did not make this webcomic. It's one I stumbled on that I'm simply recommending, since I love to give shout-outs to amazing artists and writers I admire!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I'm so in awe of the artist who made this!

      Delete
  2. Such talent you have! I can't imagine putting picture and humorous dialog together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make this. I was recommending a webcomic someone else made...

      Delete
    2. My fault for misreading! Apologies! Still...your work is just as high quality.

      Delete
    3. It's okay! You weren't the only one. I should have been more clear in my post!

      Delete
  3. I visited your link. You do have amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not my talent. This is a webcomic I discovered earlier in the month that someone else made...

      Delete
  4. Ha! That is hilarious! The old man can never be cool. And your comic today is awesome! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, what is Zeus thinking?!

      And thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the latest Echo Effect update! :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'm so glad I came across this webcomic!

      Delete