Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fandomverse Challenge: Fanmix

The latest Fandomverse challenge is to make a fanmix based on a relationship, be it between lovers, friends, enemies, etc. I decided to base mine on the dark, antagonistic relationship between Tianna and the Atrox from Lynne Ewing’s Daughters of the Moon series—specifically, the 12th book, The Becoming. Click on the titles below to listen to YouTube vids of these songs!


I’m about to change your pretty mind
I’m about to change your pretty life

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged, but I can’t control it

‘Cause I want it now, I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

I can’t ignore you anymore, ‘cause everywhere I turn
You burn me, you break me

You belong to me, my snow white queen
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over

And when you wake up
You will see yourself through my eyes

Because you’re just the one that had it all
While I’m just the dice in your hands

The light shines in the darkness
And the darkness will never understand it

I don’t want to be part of his sin
I don’t want to get lost in his world

No comments:

Post a Comment