Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fandomverse Challenge: Prompted

Fandomverse_Prompted

A while back I joined the LiveJournal community Fandomverse, since catko made it seem like a lot of fun! I’m still trying to get used to it over there, but I couldn’t resist taking part in this challenge, where you complete a certain prompt for each of the squares above. I decided to make icons for each one, all based on the awesome TV show Popular:

Color:



Quote:



Hair:



Love:



Your Choice:



Pain:



Smile:



Villain:



Favorite Character:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought so, too, which is why I couldn't resist participating! :)

      Delete
  2. So interesting! I love exercises that get us to relate and stretch our thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I. This one was a lot of fun to do! :)

      Delete