Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Treats, Not Tricks

Halloween is easily my favorite holiday—so, naturally, I can never resist giving gifts to all my loved ones for it! I always try to make them appropriately-themed, too. For example, my sister is getting both seasons of Reaper, as well as this picture, since she demanded a print of it. My mom, on the other hand, is getting these gorgeous candle holders. Even though I don’t have to give them these gifts till Saturday, when my sis is coming over, I’ve already gone ahead and wrapped everything:

Photobucket

I also got some goodies for my best friend/critique partner Sarah, which I’ll be shipping out later today:

Photobucket

No, I am not telling any of you what’s in there. Unlike my mom and sis, Sarah actually reads this blog!

Anyone else like to celebrate Halloween by giving gifts?

6 comments:

  1. I love Halloween, though I don't do gifts. And btw I LOVED Reaper and was so sad it was cancelled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sad when it was cancelled, too. Reaper deserved more than two seasons!

      Delete
  2. Hhaaaa! Too funny--that line about your mom and sis. My husband never reads my blog either.

    And your gifts are awesome looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully the people I plan to give those gifts to think the same. ;)

      Delete
  3. Halloween presents! I like it! I think I might have to introduce that idea in my house...

    ReplyDelete