Monday, October 15, 2012

Open for Art Commissions!

Earlier this year, I kind of stumbled into doing my first-ever art commission, thanks to Twitter. I’ve been wanting to get an official page up for this service since then, but haven’t managed to do that till now. So, if any of you think you may ever want me to create a picture or comic strip for you, please click here to learn more! Some recent examples of my art can be found directly on that page, although you’re free to also browse my gallery to get a better feel for the kind of art I make.

Still have questions? Throw them at me! I’ll answer them all as best as I can.

4 comments:

  1. That is cool. It's exciting to take what you love and make it your work. I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I already have another commission potentially lined up, so I'm off to a good start, at least. :)

      Delete
  2. Here's hoping you get lots of commissions! I love your artwork and I have a couple of writing projects that I'm sure you could put a great visual spin on, so I may be in touch about them at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I may have one commission lined up already, which is exciting. It'd be really fun to do a commission for you someday as well! Looking forward to working with you if that day ever comes. :)

      Delete