Monday, August 20, 2012

Welcome (Back) to the Dollhouse

A few months back, I finally bought both seasons of Dollhouse on DVD. I haven’t really had time to watch them since then, but because the show has been on my mind a lot lately, I don’t think I’ll be able to resist having a marathon much longer! Here are some of the things I’m looking forward to the most during the rewatch:

1) Finally getting to see “Epitaph 1,” since FOX never aired it when the show was first on.



2) Topher Brink.



3) Victor becoming Topher Brink.



4) Victor becoming Kiki.



5) The awesomeness that is Amy Acker.


Anyone else a Dollhouse fan?

4 comments:

  1. Another show I haven't heard of... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only lasted two seasons, so not surprising!

      Delete
  2. Love Dollhouse - especially Topher! Victor as Topher was definitely one of the highlights of the show. It was spooky how well he became Topher! Actually, I think the guy that played Victor was excellent all-round - seriously under-rated, but so good at playing multiple characters. Also loved Summer Glau's guest appearances in this show. And Epitaph 1 was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Victor's actor was definitely amazing--I never failed to be impressed with him! He could channel so many different personalities so well....

      Delete