Sunday, August 26, 2012

Surfer Boy Vs. Fanboy

Any of you remember me posting art of these boys? Yeah, well, I have a couple new pieces to share of them today! (And I use the term "new" very loosely, since one of these was done in May while the other was early August...hah.)

The first is of Dru, a surfer boy:

Photobucket

The second features his twin brother Andrei, who's trying to turn that same surfer boy into a fanboy and failing miserably:

Photobucket

Anyone who can guess what show Andrei is referring to is hereby awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Love them! But I am hereby not awesome because I do not know the show. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it's okay. The show only lasted two seasons and was pretty much unknown despite lasting even that long!

      Delete
  2. Ah, I miss Reaper! Especially Sock (love him)! My brother and I had a big Reaper re-watch not too long ago and we watched all of the episodes again, but it wasn't enough. Need more Reaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, another Reaper fan! I agree, there should have been more seasons, but at least we got two of 'em to enjoy. I'm often not lucky enough to get a full first season for shows I love!

      Delete