Saturday, July 14, 2012

I’m Baaaaaack

…and all I had to do was switch internet providers to do it.

For the past year, I’ve had a worsening problem with phantom data, which makes it seem as if I’m using up more of my internet usage than I am. I’d have to avoid the internet for a month at a time, lest I go over my limit. Verizon refused to treat it as a genuine problem, though, saying it was probably my fault, and even that the issue isn’t real since more people aren’t lining up at their stores to complain about it. Then they'd try to sell me more of their services.

So yeah, this is me, saying SCREW YOU to Verizon:


Looking forward to catching up with all of you sometime this weekend, now that I have a shiny new internet connection that is, so far, phantom data-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment