Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is Over, WTF?!

I could ramble on and on about all the amazing presents I got from equally amazing people, including the printer/scanner that will assuredly lead to art spam of epic proportions on this blog, but instead, I am posting pics of doggies.

My mom and I have a lil' dog named Brandy who loves toys--but not just any toys. HUGE toys. If they're at least her size, you can be certain she'll be nibbling, dragging, or--in this case--cuddling with them:


This is Brandy with all of her Christmas loot, posing in her signature model pose:


My sister got a new dog a month or so ago named Kirby. When we went to her place for Christmas, Kirby was all decked out in ribbon:


Eventually, though, he got tuckered out from Christmas, and perhaps ribbon-wearing:


Hope all of you and your loved ones--be they human or animal--had a wonderful Christmas! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be off freaking out at how fast the new year is approaching....

No comments:

Post a Comment